Calvin & Hobbes Calvin & Hobbes

I would have to say WELL DONE you have made me smile you should do more my favorite strip is where calvin makes a parashoot (cant spell) and jumps into the rose bushes ROFL!!! 10/10 and 5/5 :) great job!!

Batman : The Droppings Batman : The Droppings

Absolutely hilarious XD you must do more!! great animation and artwork with the background rofl!!

5/5 in rates
5/5 stars

just great!!

Mambolawyer Mambolawyer

Awesome!!!

I love it its groovy and made me wanna dance all night long!! Keep going with this its hitting the high sky of the highest mountain! :) 10/10 5/5

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Its Awesome

you have a very good detail of combining the characters in the song you should do more of it great effort :) 10/10 and 5/5 make more of them or something different but great ideas

Orange Rhymes Orange Rhymes

Irony kicks ass and splaters assholes!

My title for my review was my brothers help..

Let me just say very funny!! my bro and i were laughing i was literally in tears! i must say u have talent! great movie make more but a lil longer and include some animals maybe?? I give u a 10/10

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

amazing movie

let my just say snow snow for Lucy is the best movie you made since i watched sailor moon or other movies this animation made me cry happy and most of all glad to see she was happy. This was spectacular! well done on the movie :) keep going with it hopefully you can make a series or any ideas you can think of but Well done. :)

School 13 - TongueTied School 13 - TongueTied

funny, romantic and very thoughtful

this short story was very touching very good keep it up maybe make a series about them? well done though 10

The ladys room The ladys room

wow thats scary

thats some scary stuff and its did scare me